- All Implemented Interfaces:
- Serializable, CategoryProperty
public class AssociationFloatProperty
- extends AssociationProperty
AssociationProperty which treats the association as float - the
association bits are actually float bits, and thus merging two associations
is done by float summation.
- See Also:
- Serialized Form
- WARNING: This API is experimental and might change in incompatible ways in the next release.
public AssociationFloatProperty(float value)
value - The association value.
public boolean equals(Object other)
equals in class
public int hashCode()
hashCode in class
public void merge(CategoryProperty other)
- Description copied from interface:
- When adding categories with properties to a certain document, it is
possible that the same category will be added more than once with
different instances of the same property. This method defined how to
treat such cases, by merging the newly added property into the one
previously added. Implementing classes can assume that this method will
be called only with a property of the same class.
other - The category property to merge.
public float getFloatAssociation()
public String toString()
toString in class
Copyright © 2000-2011 Apache Software Foundation. All Rights Reserved.