Analyzer for Chinese, Japanese, and Korean, which indexes bigrams. This analyzer generates bigram terms, which are overlapping groups of two adjacent Han, Hiragana, Katakana, or Hangul characters.
Three analyzers are provided for Chinese, each of which treats Chinese text in a different way.
- ChineseAnalyzer (in the analyzers/cn package): Index unigrams (individual Chinese characters) as a token.
- CJKAnalyzer (in this package): Index bigrams (overlapping groups of two adjacent Chinese characters) as tokens.
- SmartChineseAnalyzer (in the analyzers/smartcn package): Index words (attempt to segment Chinese text into words) as tokens.
- ChineseAnalyzer: 我－是－中－国－人
- CJKAnalyzer: 我是－是中－中国－国人
- SmartChineseAnalyzer: 我－是－中国－人
Class Summary Class Description CJKAnalyzer CJKBigramFilterForms bigrams of CJK terms that are generated from StandardTokenizer or ICUTokenizer. CJKBigramFilterFactoryFactory for
CharFilterthat normalizes CJK width differences: Folds fullwidth ASCII variants into the equivalent basic latin Folds halfwidth Katakana variants into the equivalent kana
TokenFilterthat normalizes CJK width differences: Folds fullwidth ASCII variants into the equivalent basic latin Folds halfwidth Katakana variants into the equivalent kana