Solr 4.0 comes with a revamped Admin UI featuring:
- Visual bars showing memory, swap space, and JVM memory used and allocated.
- Dump of JVM args so you can see how your JVM was started up.
- Log dumps in easily readable, color-coded formats.
- Core administration, including buttons for adding, renaming, swapping, reloading and optimizing.
- Core stats including last modification date, doc counts, and status indicators for optimized, current and hasDeletions.
- Query screen that, for me, replaces the /browse handler for debugging purposes
- Improved analysis debugging screens
- Pretty schema browser
- Data import status screen
- and more...